I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birds Eye View

Definitely worth the huffing and puffing all the way up!
Back side of the mountain from the top of Snow King



Success!
For anyone who has the opportunity to go on a hike here this Summer, I definitely recommend Snow King's. This is only my first hike of the season, but it certainly set the bar high! (no pun intended) It took a lot of work (2 hours to be exact), but the end was so rewarding. The total distance is 2 miles, and I decided that for the rest of Summer, I am making it a goal to take a new hike at least once a week...so check back! PS: I watched a man run up and down the entire thing. Very impressive but definitely not on the bucket list.  

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Did you happen to see any wildlife along the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a little fox actually ran right by us once we got to the top!!

      Delete