I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wine and Beer Brings Lots of Cheer



One popular event I was lucky enough to attend on Friday is the Rotary Wine Fest, which includes a tasting of over 400 wines from around the world. All proceeds go to a local scholarship fund for students and teachers. Leigh, my good friend who is also enjoying the Summer here, joined in. 



Another major event of Old West Days is the Brew Fest. Many local, and some national and international beer companies attend. People pay to taste the beer while socializing and enjoying themselves. Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! Right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Which one was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete