I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cafe Genevieve? Yes Please

Day 1 of my Summer adventure in Jackson Hole started with this amazing breakfast at Cafe Genevieve. If you find yourself lucky enough to visit this little cafe, I highly recommend. I haven't experienced the "Happy Hour" or "Dinner" options, but I can definitely speak for the brunch. My friend had the eggs benedict and didn't leave a crumb. I chose a Belgian waffle with berries. If you are feeling more bold they offer fried green tomatoes egg benedict (a little piece of the South brought to Jackson), and even a Mediterranean frittata. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment