I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back in the Saddle

I grew up riding horses, and it has been on my summer bucket list since I arrived in Jackson. Finally, we went riding at Linn Canyon Ranch in Victor, ID and had an amazing time. It was by far one of my favorite parts of the summer. Linn Canyon Ranch is a great place to ride, and they offer a variety of rides including a ride through Teton Canyon and a sunset dinner ride. 



The view where we stopped to have lunch - the mountain overlooked Victor, ID. 
Reliving childhood with capri sun in our packed lunch (included in the ride)


We got dumped on towards the end of the ride, but it was still fun even being in the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment