I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Best Way to See Yellowstone

Mollie and I went on a tour of Yellowstone with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris last Wednesday. The whole day was amazing, and if I could ever recommend a way to see Yellowstone, this would be it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area and especially about the animals. The tour was very personable and gave everyone a chance to just look around and enjoy the scenery and wildlife. We covered the entire first loop through Yellowstone, including Old Faithful, Hayden Valley, and the Grand Canyon. Wildlife sightings included: moose, bull elk, bison, bear tracks, a wolf from a telescope, and a beaver. Here's just some of the amazing pictures I got:




1 of 2 moose eating in the same location. (This one was much more visible)

Colter Bay


Lewis Falls

Bull Elk

Taken without zoom but from a car. 

Our amazing lunch: a sandwich platter, fruit platter, and giant cookies. 

Hayden Valley - my favorite scenery of the trip. 
 
The Grand Canyon - by far one of the most amazing views I have seen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment