I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I spent Saturday and Sunday night at my parents' place in Driggs. I had such an amazing weekend relaxing, taking in the views, walking by the creek, and eating in Grand Targhee at the Branding Iron. 




This view will never get old. Sitting outside and talking as the sun goes down can be just as good as good as any adventure in Jackson.
View of Tetons heading up the mountain. 
Dinner at the branding iron in Grand Targhee ski resort. 
 On the way down, a young grizzly bear actually ran in front of our car across the road. That makes grizzly bear sighting number 3 of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment