I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dirty Dozen Brass Band


I went to The Town Square Tavern to see the Dirty Dozen Brass Band perform for $25. They are a New Orleans, Louisiana brass band that was established in 1977 and have been playing ever since. The band has been featured as guests on albums by David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Dr. John and the Black Crowes, and they have played with many others. I really enjoyed their music, and I am happy that Jackson has a place like The Tavern to bring such good music to town!

1 comment:

  1. Fascinsting to see how musically diverse the acts that [lay the Tavern are. I really enjoy jazz and would not have expected to find it in Jackson WY.

    ReplyDelete