I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 1 = Moving Day

'

View from our new back deck
Leigh and I moved out to Rafter J yesterday, and it is definitely a change. Overall, I am excited for a whole new living experience despite the distance from the town. For example, over the past month I have gone to bed listening to cars and people at the Jackson Hole Lodge (which has been an awesome location to live in), and now I fall asleep to the sound of horses in a pasture outside. We decided to take a walk last night as the sun was going down, and it almost felt like home walking through a neighborhood rather than downtown. 

Taking a walk



Our new furry friends we live with - Jack and Little Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment