I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, July 23, 2012

White Grass Ranch

When my dad first graduated from college, he and his best friend also came to Jackson to spend a summer, and he found himself working on White Grass Ranch while his friend worked in town. When my parents visited this weekend, one of the first things he had to do was go back to where White Grass Dude Ranch used to be and take a trip down memory lane. The ranch is currently under construction for historical purposes, but you can still see the way it used to be set up. The ranch dates back to 1919 and is located in White Grass Valley of Grand Teton National Park. 





The first person my dad turned to on the visitor list was a man he worked with on the ranch. Small world!




In front of an old guest cabin


No comments:

Post a Comment