I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Funday

It was time to try out a new hike yesterday, but Leigh and I were a little too tired from the weekend to get too crazy. We decided a leisurely hike along String Lake to Jenny Lake sounded just right. Here's some pictures of the views! Next time, I definitely want to take the shuttle across and hike to Inspiration Point.

String Lake! - an awesome place to take kids, canoe, or swim

collecting rocks

Heading over the bridge to Jenny Lake
A critter that made us jump about 10 ft in the air when it rumbled the bushes on the path. 


An overlook we had to stop at when heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment