I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Stunning Running

If you want an awesome place to run, walk, or take your dog, the levee is the place to visit! I had not run in forever (something that I normally do on a daily basis back home), and my first bounce back included amazing views of the tetons and the Snake River. I enjoyed it so much that I almost forgot I was even running...until I couldn't catch my breath one mile in of course. You can go either direction, but I recommend the path that heads towards the tetons to get the best views. To check it out, just head toward Wilson from Jackson, and right before you cross the bridge over the Snake River, you will see a turn off that leads to parking and the gravel trail.








No comments:

Post a Comment