I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello Summer!

After spending my 2nd Saturday with some friends on Jackson Lake this past weekend, I have come to the conclusion that summer has officially arrived in Jackson. It has been obvious its here just by observing the amount of tourism picking up in town; however, my sunburn from spending at least 7 hours on water with 0 applications of sunscreen proves it. All in all, it was an amazing day and totally worth it. (I will remember to bring my sunscreen next time though!) PS - If you do spend the day on the lake, the best way to end it is to stop by Leek's Pizzeria right at the dock area. They have some amazing pizzas and garlic bread. If you're feeling healthy they offer salads as well. Here's some of the scenery from the day (much better than most Georgia lakes):


View from Leek's

Heading home at sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment