I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Jackson's Historical Museum


Mollie and I spent some time on Wednesday to explore Jackson's Historical Museum, located right under Nikai Sushi. It was really fun and interesting to see how much the west has changed and how much has stayed the same. There was a map where a list of old western films were made in Jackson, as well as pictures of Modern Family's cast when they filmed an episode here. I also loved looking at all of the old pictures and old skis. I cannot even imagine learning to ski on the football field length skis people used back then. Overall, definitely a must see if you are in town! (Eating at Nikai Sushi afterwards would make for a perfect finish also).


No comments:

Post a Comment