I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crawfish to Camping

Saturday night only got better when I went from the crawfish boil to camping in Gros Ventre with some friends. I drove out with a few people as the sun was starting to set, and fortunately we found our way to the big campsite with many others. While it was dark by the time we reached Gros Ventre, I could still see how steep the cliff was that the path went over, and if you're afriad of heights and make this drive, dont look out the window! Our campsite was located right by the river, which some brave souls later jumped into and froze for quite a while afterwards. We hung around the campfire all night while listening to music, and it may have been one of the best nights I have had this summer yet!

Blurred view of the Tetons on the drive out. (It was hard to make clear from a moving car)


Looking down while driving back home the next day


No comments:

Post a Comment