I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Best View of the Square

If you want a good place to eat, enjoy happy hour, and see what's happening on the square all at once, the Town Square Tavern is your place. My two roommates and I went for dinner last Friday night and had a blast sitting outside in amazing weather, chatting, and being able to watch the square light up as the sun went down. It is the perfect way to start a night, especially with the awesome new happy hour specials from 8-10 PM every night! Everyone should go on one of their nights here in Jackson!

View from the deck where we ate. 

Emily and I enjoying our dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment