I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Chamber Mixer at Teton Village

Last night was my 3rd mixer with the chamber. It was hosted by Teton Village Association and held at the Teton Village Commons. There was live music and food and beverage provided by Teton Village restaurants. The sun was out, there was a nice breeze, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. This time I worked the sign in table with our other intern, Mollie. We had a great time meeting everyone who signed in and fought back urges to get seconds of the amazing food. Going to chamber mixers is always fun, and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment