I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The West is the Best

As if starting Friday night at the Tavern overlooking the square, a crawfish boil, and camping were not enough to complete the weekend, I also floated the Snake River on Sunday. A few of us used one large raft and tied three more to the back of it. The contraption successfully got nine of us down the river in one piece. We stopped on two different beaches to slow the trip down, and one had a small cliff that people were jumping off of. I figured it's not every day you have the opportunity to jump into a Jackson river, but I failed to comprehend just how cold the water was! It took a while to get warmed up again, but it was well worth the experience. Once again, you can never run out of things to do out west, and the only thing I found myself missing about Georgia was warm water.


No comments:

Post a Comment