I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Few Brews & Good Food

Recently, my two roommates and I went to The Snake River Brewery to check it out and have some dinner. The brewery offers an awesome menu that includes salads, pizza, pasta, appetizers, and more. If you happen to order an appetizer, I recommend the baked artichoke dip. We all tried this and couldn't stop eating it (the way most dips are). The Snake River Brewery has outdoor seating and a $7 lunch menu everyday from 11:30 to 3:00...perfect on a nice summer day! There's something for everyone at the brewpub, whether you are trying some brews or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment