I am a marketing intern for the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce and plan to explore as much as possible of Wyoming while I am here. Here's my experience and view on life in Jackson for a Summer!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crawfish Boil in Jackson

On Saturday, the 7th annual crawfish boil took place at Cutty's. The event required 1,000 live crawfish to be flown in from Louisiana overnight. Sausage, Southern red beans, and rice were also included in the $20 fee (which bought you a coozie as a ticket). There was a full bar, live music, and everyone seemed to be having an amazing time sitting in the grass with large amounts of the spicy little creatures and friends. I personally did not try one (my mouth probably would have lit on fire), but from what I understand, they are pretty tasty! The event took place from noon until dark, and if anyone is around for the 8th annual, I wouldn't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment